COLLAR & LEAD ORDERS CAN STILL BE PLACED BEFORE/OVER CHRISTMAS , HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE HANDMADE NATURE OF OUR ITEMS AND THE EXTREMELY BUSY PERIOD, THESE ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED IN THE NEW YEAR NOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING! FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND £150 OR MORE! - ADD CODE: FREESHIPPING
Introducing our brand new, ever so glamorous, Spike Leather Dog Collar Collection.
This spike leather dog collar had been crafted from a beautiful Bordeaux vegetable tanned leather. The collar features solid brass hardware and spikes, it is also available in a silver coloured hardware, so just add a note to checkout if you'd prefer the silver hardware option!
At Broughton & Co we love bespoke and variations, so for this collar you can choose between 3 different styles, if you want something a little more subtle, why not go for our small studs. If you're a little more daring then choose our larger spikes, last but not least why not go all out with our bullet style spikes!
With all of our leather products, we offer complimentary personalisation into the tongue of your collar, so why not have your dogs name/nickname or surname stamped! Our collars are lovingly handmade in our Hertfordshire based studio and are created bespoke to each dogs neck. Because of this, it is really important for you to provide us with the following information in the notes during checkout:
1. What spike style would you like? Small Studs, Medium Spikes or Bullet Spikes?
2. Your dogs exact neck measurement in cm or inches.
3. Would you like your dogs name stamped into the collar? If so, what name would you like
4. Let us know which stitching colour you would like, choose from; Black, Dark Brown, Red, Orange, Hot Pink, White, Beige, Baby Pink, Mint Green, Olive Green, Royal Blue, Lilac or Light Grey.
5. Would you like solid brass hardware (Gold colour) or Nickel plated hardware? (Silver colour)
In case you decide to jump in muddy water and go swimming with the frogs, we put a protective lacquer on all of our leather products. If your collar gets muddy or wet, simply wipe down with warm soapy water and leave to dry flat and in a warm place.
This collar can be beautifully paired with the matching leather lead, just click on yes please during checkout! <3